Vivre en Poitou-Charentes Index du Forum Vivre en Poitou-Charentes
Forum pour les habitants de Poitou-Charentes

Accueil  Forum 

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Music Player Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre en Poitou-Charentes Index du Forum -> Papotages -> Activités Ludiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yoningar
Mogette
Mogette

Département: Autre
Date de naissance: 25/10/1982

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 13:25    Sujet du message: Facebook Music Player Plugin Répondre en citant

Facebook Music Player Plugin
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

12Next Delete Undelete Spam Not Spam Merge Apply To Selected Clear Selected Posts Quoted: Reply Clear All Quotes About This Project Project ID 85242 Created Sep 24, 2014 Last Released File Jul 22, 2015 Total Downloads 10,802 License GNU General Public License ver. But stop, it actually dont work now. Please check your email and follow the instructions. Where can I find music for the player? You can find music for the player here: and scroll a bit down to Note Blocks Songs Plans for the next version - play songs after a special event like attacking a mob/player - play songs at a specified time. With the provided shortcode and PHP codes, it's also easy to insert the slider to your post, page and template. Permissions musicplayer.play.self musicplayer.play.random musicplayer.play.all musicplayer.playlist.random musicplayer.stopsong musicplayer.songs Contact If you have any issues with the plugin or suggestions, please contact me on skype: President741MC or send me a private message here on bukkit.org! Find this plugin on github.com Thank you for download the plugin and have a nice day! clin d'oeil Comments 12Next tehfishydish Join Date: 11/17/2017 Posts: 5 Member Details #30 tehfishydish View User Profile Send Message Posted Dec 14, 2017 My players cant open the music player menu their permissions are - musicplayer.play.self - musicplayer.playlist.random - musicplayer.songs - musicplayer.stopsong Rollback Post to Revision RollBack tehfishydish Join Date: 11/17/2017 Posts: 5 Member Details #29 tehfishydish View User Profile Send Message Posted Dec 12, 2017 Hey could you make it so you can select a world that the music plays in like i spawn in one world and music is playing then i teleport to another world and no music plays that would be great! Thanks! Rollback Post to Revision RollBack DarkSoul Join Date: 9/2/2017 Posts: 1 Member Details #28 DarkSoul View User Profile Send Message Posted Sep 2, 2017 Just type this code from your keyboard "&". For example, the following link will play the third audio, jump to 20 seconds and play the audio: Version 5.2 - January 2, 2017 Export/import audio players to/from an .xml file Version 5.1 Stop all other players when the advanced option reloadstream is true Version 5.0 Add an advanced option to disable hover effect of buttons on touch screen devices Version 4.9 Support Google Analytics to log play, pause, stop and play end events Version 4.8 Support defining player playlist within the shortcode Version 4.7 Add an option to create a responsive audio player Version 4.6 Fix a bug of integrating with WonderPlugin Tabs Retrieve the current live song title for Radionomy live streaming Version 4.5 Fix a bug on Android when the webpage is zoomed in Version 4.4 Support adding multiple mp3 files to the plugin at once Version 4.3 Support specifying play and pause button image with advanced options Version 4.2 Support an advanced option reloadstream. Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. What's New Version 6.1 - January 6, 2018 Support customising the information text format Version 6.0 - September 11, 2017 Fix the bug of calculating the height of the track list Version 5.9 - August 23, 2017 Support retrieving current song information and played list of Shoutcast live streaming when JSON metadata is not enabled for its DNAS Version 5.8 - August 15, 2017 Add font size CSS to the played tracked list of live streaming Version 5.7 - August 15, 2017 Add four skins: White Box, Grey Box, White Box Live and Grey Box Live Display played tracks list for Radionomy and Shoutcast live streaming Fix the compatibility warnings with PHP 7 when checking with the plugin PHP Compatibility Checker Version 5.6 - August 11, 2017 Add a function "Search and Replace" in the "Import/Export" menu. If you can do that I would really appreciate it Rollback Post to Revision RollBack Gabi78 Location: France Join Date: 3/7/2015 Posts: 34 Member Details #18 Gabi78 View User Profile Send Message Posted May 2, 2015 Hi, I've put the two plugins in my plugin folder, reload the game, then the plugin works fine. .. Thank you for using the plugin! Rollback Post to Revision RollBack TheMode911 Location: Paris Join Date: 5/26/2013 Posts: 29 Member Details #22 TheMode911 View User Profile Send Message Posted Jul 23, 2015 Can you add option to start song on join ? Sorry for my english Rollback Post to Revision RollBack President741 Location: Schwetzingen Join Date: 2/12/2014 Posts: 8 Member Details #21 President741 View User Profile Send Message Posted Jul 19, 2015 Hey, thank you for all your feedback. Explore WPBeginner If you cannot find what you were looking for, then please contact us. Choosing the BestWordPress Hosting How to Easily Install WordPress RecommendedWordPress Plugins View all Guides . Comming soon! Rollback Post to Revision RollBack WilliamSperlyToftegaard Location: Charlottenlund Join Date: 4/16/2012 Posts: 4 Member Details #9 WilliamSperlyToftegaard View User Profile Send Message Posted Dec 6, 2014 Maybe update it so you can play records too? Rollback Post to Revision RollBack To post a comment, please login or register a new account. Also, if we can just start song and then all song will be playing one at the time could be fun Grand sourire Finally, the music.play is the only permissions who doesn't work on my server (spigot 1.8.5) Rollback Post to Revision RollBack xDizasterCYx Join Date: 4/14/2013 Posts: 484 Member Details #19 xDizasterCYx View User Profile Send Message Posted May 24, 2015 Is it possible to give to this plugin abit more RPG experience? I mean for example I want to make music to play automatically when a player joins and I don't want it to show them info or to will be able to stop it without a perm, and the most important part is that i want to make a different track to play at night and a different one at night: check this one: It would be awesome, all those of course can be in configuration, like: music-play-automatically=true Conditions=true music-at-day= music-at-night= music-at-cave= music-in-battle-mob= music-in-battle-player-= The two needed conditions are the day and night, the other ones are just suggestions. Auto play, loop play and random play You can create audio player with play/pause button, loop button, progress bar, volume bar. MusicPlayer Bukkit Plugins Download Overview Overview Project Info Files Issues Pages Localization Overview Export Translators Relations Dependencies Dependents Follow . etc. The deleted audio player will be moved to the trash in which you can restore or permanently delete it. WordPress HTML5 Audio Player Examples - All ExamplesWordPress HTML5 Audio Player BarWordPress Music Audio Player White Bar All Devices and Web Browsers The audio player is compatible with mobile, tablets, desktop computers and all modern web browsers which include iPhone, iPad, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11. WPBeginner is a registered trademark. If data tag data-reloadstream="true" is added to the plugin, step 3, Options tab, Advanced Options box, when playing live streaming, clicking the play button will always reload the stream and play from the current position, instead of picking up from where it was paused. Multiple Audio Players In One Webpage With the audio player plugin, you can easily create, manage and embed multiple players to one WordPress website or even one page. WPBeginnerBlog404 404 Error - Page Not Found! The page you are looking for does not exist. Rollback Post to Revision RollBack Derpulli Location: Vxjo Join Date: 12/12/2015 Posts: 3 Member Details #25 Derpulli View User Profile Send Message Posted Dec 29, 2015 I don't get any config folder and can't do any commands. THX!!! Rollback Post to Revision RollBack President741 Location: Schwetzingen Join Date: 2/12/2014 Posts: 8 Member Details #14 President741 View User Profile Send Message Posted Jan 7, 2015 apesgrapes Toshka17 Thanks you for your report! It should be fixed now. I know, the plugin is a bit older and now I decided to to an BIG update! It might come in the next few days. 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable nginx/1.10.2. .. Rollback Post to Revision RollBack PedrinhoDev Location: Salvador Join Date: 4/27/2014 Posts: 15 Member Details #16 PedrinhoDev View User Profile Send Message Posted Jan 12, 2015 What should i do to play music for the whole server? Rollback Post to Revision RollBack apesgrapes Location: cramlington Join Date: 5/4/2013 Posts: 65 Member Details #15 apesgrapes View User Profile Send Message Posted Jan 7, 2015 President741 working great now. Rollback Post to Revision RollBack Toshka17 Location: Join Date: 11/21/2014 Posts: 73 Member Details #13 Toshka17 View User Profile Send Message Posted Jan 6, 2015 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/MusicPlayer.jar' in folder 'plugins' org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: de/music/player/Plugin : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:135) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v18R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:290) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at net.minecraft.server.v18R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at net.minecraft.server.v18R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.067] Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: de/music/player/Plugin : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [?:1.7.067] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800) [?:1.7.067] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142) [?:1.7.067] at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449) [?:1.7.067] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71) [?:1.7.067] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361) [?:1.7.067] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) [?:1.7.067] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [?:1.7.067] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) [?:1.7.067] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) [?:1.7.067] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) [?:1.7.067] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) [?:1.7.067] at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) [?:1.7.067] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader. About WPBeginner WPBeginner is a free WordPress resource site for Beginners 5a02188284
facebook chat con androidcrack facebook security codecomo n o hackearem meu facebookcreate a new accounts of facebookhow to ask for donations for a fundraising on facebookfacebook chat for samsung mobile downloaddownload phan mem vao facebook 2012 nhanh nhathow to know a password of facebook accountfacebook application download nokia c3how to hack a facebook application
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 13:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Vivre en Poitou-Charentes Index du Forum -> Papotages -> Activités Ludiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation